ESPECTACULAR TANGKA tibetano -MASTER PIECES -RUEDA DE LA VIDA
TANGKA TIBETANO- LA RUEDA DE LA VIDA-
Majestuoso Tangka Tibetano- Nepal- Siglo XX-“Rueda de la vida”
IMPRESIONANTE PIEZA DE ARTE TIBETANO del siglo XX y realizada por lamas artistas en un monasterio budista ,. NEPAL
Buddhist wheel of life or Bhavacakra is one of the Most important paintings in Tibetan Buddhism, The initial drawing was design by Buddha himself. Buddha really encourage this painting to be painted outside every Buddhist temples and monastery. The reason for this to painted out side all the Buddhist temple and the monastery was to teach the profound Buddhist philosophy of life and perception to more simple-mind farmers or cowherds. So this image is just for communicating the Buddhist philosophy to general audience.
The Painting of wheel of life represent Samsara, The Bhavacakra is popularly referred to as the wheel of life, and may also be glossed as wheel of cyclic existence or wheel of becoming.
Different parts of the Painting
• Images in the center circle represent the three poison; Ignorance, Attachment and Aversion
• Second circle from center represent Karma.
• The third circle represent the realms of Samsara
• The forth represent twelve links of dependent origination
• The fierce figure holding the wheel is the Mara, the god of death and he represent impermanence in this figure
• The moon represent liberation from the circle existence or Samsara
• The Buddha pointing the moon represent his teaching and also represent he is tell all that liberation is possible”